EXTRA HAIR EXTENSIONS® | EDUCATION
EXTRA Bead-In Method® CERTIFICATION COURSE w/HAIR TAILORING® EDUCATION
by | Diana Willardson & Connie Daniels
Extensions are one of the easiest ways you can make EXTRA money in no time. In this one day course Diana Willardson (owner @salonshag) and Connie Daniels will be flying in to certify you in the EXTRA Bead-In Method® and the art of HAIR TAILORING®. Diana first started doing hair extensions over 14 years ago and it changed her life, this course is an opportunity to spread the knowledge and experience that she’s gained over the years.
Training will also cover how to properly conduct a new hair extension client consultation. How to easily up-sell existing clientele on extensions. How to determine what type of extensions to use specific to your client and how to professionally install them. Most importantly Diana will be demonstrating proper techniques in hair tailoring, the art of seamlessly fitting, cutting and blending newly installed extensions to achieve a natural seamless look.
• Hair extensions overview, why quality matters when it comes to hair extensions
• How much money you’ll earn by incorporating extension clients to your daily routine
• Social media, how to get the most bang for your buck with advertising, posting in order to effectively market yourself
• Learn the difference between Tapes, i-Tips, Machine Wefts, Hand Tied Wefts & EXTRA’s NEW Flat Bonded Wefts®.
• Extensions can be used for adding volume, length or both. In this course we'll help you to determine what type of hair extensions would work best for your clients. And how much hair you'll need to accomplish the look they desire.
How to properly install and fit a bonded flat weft.
Installing a flat bonded weft on a mannequin (or model). Properly installing a weft with instruction.
HAIR TAILORING™ Demonstration:
What is it and why is it important? Your client just spent a lot of money on a new head of hair, sending then out the door with a poorly blended look is unacceptable. Hair tailoring is the art of properly fitting newly installed extensions to blend with your clients existing hair for a natural seamless look.
Hands-on HAIR TAILORING™:
Cutting lesson with additional instruction by Dianna Willardson
• 1 EXTRA Flat Bonded Weft® for use during the hands on portion of the educational class
• 1 Mannequin head (models also accepted, or available upon request)*
• All tools, including needle, string & hair extension pliers
• Catered Lunch
• Transportation to & from airport / hotel (upon request)
• EXTRA support: Just because your certified doesn’t mean you won’t have questions down the road, our team will be here for you with any and all questions and/or concerns following your certification
• Upon getting your certification you’ll be eligible for a code (unique to you) which will allow you to purchase EXTRA products at discounted pricing.
WANT MORE DETAILS: